The launch of the Infiniti Q60 brings a new competitor for the BMW 4 Series. As we usually do, we have done a side by side comparison of the two and you can get a better sense as to how they stack up against each other.
Go behind the camera to see how the stunts and effects were created to make BMW's return to film fantastic.
BMW News, BMW Spy Shots, and BMW Rumors -- Find it all at Bimmerfest.com!
BMW Test Vehicles Meet The Crusher
Ever wondered what happens to BMW's test mules after the testing is done? BMW has an advanced facility to recycle them.
Take a look at this video depicting the process - though we must warn you that it can be quite sad to watch a car meet the crusher.
The all-new BMW 5 Series. Official Launchfilm.
Take a look at the official BMW 5 Series Launchfilm! The video shows the all-new BMW 5 Series in different driving situations and gives you an overview about the features like the BMW display key, Remote Control Parking and BMW Gesture Control.
Infiniti Q60 S Red Sport versus BMW 440i
Coupes may make up a relatively small part of the overall market - a little less than 5% - but they often play a huge role in positioning a brand and creating a halo for all the other cars in a brand's line-up. Learn more about the all-new Infiniti Q60.
Side-by-side: New BMW 5 Series vs Tesla Model S
As BMW prices rise and Tesla features continue to vault ahead, it is quite likely that Tesla models will be cross shopped against more models. In that light, we have have put the Model S up against the new 5 Series to see how they compare.
Would you consider these two cars comparable or would you not consider a Model S if you were shopping for a new 5 Series?
Tesla Model S Outsells BMW 7 Series and Mercedes S Class Combined
Tesla is killing it in the high end large luxury car segment. Their Model S third quarter sales have beaten both the BMW 7 Series and the Mercedes S Class, combined.
Sales of the Tesla Model 3 reached 9,156 for the third quarter alone. The Mercedes S class clocked in with 4,921 and the BMW 7 Series with 3,634 cars sold.
10 things you need to know about the new 5 Series from Carwow
The 2017 5 Series is an entirely new vehicle built from the ground up to be launched in 2017. Based on the CLAR platform that underpins the 7 Series the new 5 is the most advanced 5 series ever built. This quick video runs down 10 things you need to know about the 5.
The BMW 7 Series centenary model combine the innovation, efficiency and dynamics of the luxury sedan with exclusive and harmoniously matching design and equipment features from BMW Individual.
BMW's vision for the future of Motorrad looks like it came right off the set of Tron. The BMW Vision NEXT 100 bike is a study in alternative materials, human-machine interface, and Avant-garde design.
- Sixth year of record sales in succession expected in 2016 for BMW Motorrad
- Modded X6 M from Lumma Design gets Glowing Reviews!
- BMW Group Posts New September Global Sales Record
- New E-Class scores top Euro NCAP safety rating
- Germany may ban combustion engine cars by 2030
- Tesla joins BMW, and Mercedes on Top 100 brand list
- Need help getting new Das Buch to Munich
- New Air Bag recall for 98,000 X5 Passenger Airbags
- BMW Motorrad announces the new BMW K 1600 GT.
- The new BMW S 1000 RR, S 1000 R and S 1000 XR.
- BMW Privateer Drivers Race for Pirelli World Challenge Championships at Laguna Seca
- BMW USA Presents the New BMW Cruise e-Bike for 2016 Collection
- BMW Rocks the Desert at Desert Trip Festival in Coachella Valley
- BMW Heads Toward Automated Driving with Next Generation 5 Series
- BMW Group Achieves Best-Ever August Global Sales - Up 5.7% from 2015